Consultations focus on your individual need for information, practical skills, strategies and confidence. They are tailored to you, providing a foundation of robust knowledge and skills you can rely on.
You can ask questions and gather the knowledge, support and reassurance you need for your pregnancy, for birth, for your baby and for you as a parent.
Your consultations can focus on:
- birth & baby preparation
- birth debrief
- new babies and being a new parent
- baby sleep
- postnatal issues & being a parent
- for you, the woman behind the parent
Arranging your sessions
- Your sessions will be by video call or over the phone if you prefer
- You can use the diary below to book a single 90-minute session (£55)
- Or you can message me to organise three 1-hour sessions (£110) for continued information, support and reassurance.
- You can pay for your sessions here.
With a calm and knowledgeable approach, my aim is to provide the knowledge, support and reassurance you need to be informed and confident parents.
A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
Working with parents since 2002