An online community for expectant and new parents to gather information & reassurance, to have conversations, discussions and to ask questions.
My aim is to create a warm, welcoming and beneficial community for expectant and new parents. As an experienced practitioner, I will be there with information, to lead discussions and to provide links to other sources of information and support.
This is a safe space for conversation, to ask questions and for ongoing support and reassurance during pregnancy and throughout the first year with your baby.
Membership is only £25 each month – this includes:
- ongoing, trusted & robust knowledge, reassurance and strategies
- exclusive content & discussion focusing on pregnancy, birth and babies.
- links to relevant services & organisation, along with good reading for pregnancy, birth and early parenting
- access to online antenatal & postnatal courses
- access to online Mother Cuppa sessions
- access to online baby massage sessions
- regular lives with Q&A time
- building a support network
- working with an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner
- 10% reduction if you book personal consultations with me
Who can join?
This group will focus on pregnancy, birth and the first year with your baby.
How will it work?
- Set up a standing order – I will send you an email with all the details.
- You will be sent a link to the private Facebook group where you can interact, ask questions, join in with conversations, read posts & sign up for the antenatal & postnatal workshops.
- Your email address will be added to the group’s mailing list for regular newsletters and information about the online workshops and weekly chat groups.
To find out more please don’t hesitate to send a message.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting