An online community for expectant and new parents to gather information & reassurance, to have conversations, discussions and to ask questions in a safe space.
Membership is only £10 each month – this includes:
- ongoing, trusted & robust knowledge, reassurance and strategies
- regular posts with exclusive content focusing on pregnancy, birth and babies.
- themed discussions to focus on different aspects of pregnancy, birth preparation, labour & birth and life with a baby
- links to relevant services & organisation, along with good reading for pregnancy, birth and early parenting
- regular lives with Q&A time
- building a support network
- regular emails
- working with an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner
- 10% reduction on bookings for online birth & postnatal workshops
- 10% reduction on bookings for online baby massage
- 10% reduction if you book personal consultations with me
Who can join?
This group will focus on pregnancy, birth and the first year with your baby.
How will it work?
- Set up a standing order.
- You will be sent a link to the private Facebook group where you can interact, ask questions, join in with conversations, read posts & sign up for the antenatal & postnatal workshops.
- Your email address will be added to the group’s mailing list for regular newsletters and information about the online workshops and weekly chat groups.
To find out more please don’t hesitate to send a message.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting