These consultations are for you, the person behind the parent, to work through different issues while balancing being a parent.
These are confidential and non-judgemental sessions to focus on the challenges affecting you.
Mums book sessions with me for different reasons…
- adapting to being a mum
- loss of identity
- feeling overwhelmed and in need of some thinking space
- managing stress & anxiety
- needing better life balance
- developing effective coping strategies
- talking through the motherload
- working through different parenting, work, family challenges
- managing stress and boosting your wellbeing
- being the parent you want to be
You will benefit from:
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- notes & resources
- ongoing support and reassurance
I specialise in consultations with mums
Being a parent can be an all-consuming job with little time left to focus on you, your own wellbeing, ambitions and the balancing act that your life may well involve.
These sessions are about focusing on your needs, while also being mindful of how they fit in with meeting the needs of your family.
These consultations are not about being told what to do and they are not counselling, they are a chance to focus on what is needed for you and for your family.
Sessions can be in-person if you live on Tyneside or over video/phone call. Appointments can be made at a time to best suit you
£55 for a 2-hour session
£105 for 3 x 60 minute sessions
You will also receive notes after your session
I have worked with expectant and new parents since 2002 and I trained as a coach in 2016 to be able to work with parents beyond the postnatal period.
As a mother of two, I am very aware of balancing family, work and me, along with the motherload, managing stress and keeping going so I can also be the parent I want to be. Having the opportunity to offload and to focus on the challenges can mean better communication, change, better balance and less stress.
To find out more please don’t hesitate to send a message.