An online community for expectant and new parents to learn, gather information & reassurance, to have conversation, discussion and to ask questions in a safe space.
Membership of this group includes:
- ongoing, trusted & robust knowledge, reassurance and strategies
- regular posts with exclusive content
- themed discussions to focus on different aspects of pregnancy, birth preparation, labour & birth and life with a baby
- links to relevant services & organisation, along with good reading for pregnancy, birth and early parenting
- building a support network
- online antenatal & postnatal workshops
- weekly antenatal chat group on Zoom
- weekly postnatal chat group on Zoom
- regular emails
- 10% reduction if you book personal consultations with me
- working with an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner
Who can join?
This group will focus on pregnancy, birth and the first year with your baby.
How will it work?
- Set up a standing order for £25 per month – this will never go up once you have joined.
- You will be sent a link to the private Facebook group where you can interact, ask questions, join in with conversations, read posts & sign up for the antenatal & postnatal workshops.
- Your email address will be added to the group’s mailing list for regular newsletters and information about the online workshops and weekly chat groups.
Membership for this group open on October 1, 2020
To find out more please don’t hesitate to send a message.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting