Antenatal and postnatal consultations focus on your individual need for information, practical tools and confidence. Tailored to you, they provide a foundation of robust knowledge and skills you can rely on.
You can ask questions and gather the knowledge, support and reassurance you need for your pregnancy, for your birth, for your baby and for you as a parent.
Your antenatal and postnatal consultations can focus on:
- Birth & baby preparation
- Birth debrief
- New babies & new parents
- Baby sleep
- Postnatal issues & being a parent
- For you, the woman behind the parent
Your consultations will work around your schedule to give you the information, support and reassurance you need.
Arranging your sessions
- One 90-minute session or £125 for three 60-minute sessions, which can be arranged at a time to best suit you.
- Your sessions can be in-person if you are in the Newcastle area or by video call.
- Includes relevant session notes/resources and follow-up emails.
- Ideal for all parents.
With a calm and knowledgeable approach, my aim is to provide the knowledge, support and reassurance you need to be informed and confident parents.
A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
Working with parents since 2002