Antenatal and postnatal consultations focus on your individual need for information, practical tools and confidence. Tailored to you, they provide a foundation of robust knowledge and skills you can rely on.
You can ask questions and gather the knowledge, support and reassurance you need for your pregnancy, for your birth, for your baby and for you as a parent.
Your antenatal and postnatal consultations can focus on:
- birth & baby preparation
- birth debrief
- new babies and being a new parent
- baby sleep
- postnatal issues & being a parent
- you, the woman behind the parent
Your consultations will work around your schedule to give you the information, support and reassurance you need.
Arranging your sessions
- Your sessions will be by video call or over the phone if you prefer
- You can use the diary below to book a single 90-minute session (£55)
- Or you can message me to organise three 1-hour sessions (£110) for continued information, support and reassurance.
- You can pay for your sessions here.
With a calm and knowledgeable approach, my aim is to provide the knowledge, support and reassurance you need to be informed and confident parents.
A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
Working with parents since 2002