Community is all about having a safe space for conversation, discussion and questions with ongoing support and reassurance.
I am running online and in-person sessions each week for parents in pregnancy and with a baby or toddler.
Mother Cuppa Groups are weekly online and face-to-face sessions for conversations and questions to gather reliable information, support and reassurance.
I love running small group sessions and mine are informal and practical, where you can chat, gain support and ask specific questions. It’s also a place where I can offer reassurance and support and answer your questions as you adapt, adjust and meet the needs of your baby.
There are a range of weekly options:
- Mondays 10-11am: an online group for parents everywhere with babies & toddlers
- Wednesdays 1-3pm: a small group for parents with bumps & new babies in North Shields
- Friday 9.30-11am: a cafe session for parents with bumps & babies in Whitley Bay
- Friday 11am-12: walk & talk for parents with bumps, babies & toddlers in Whitley Bay
The Mother Cuppa Community is an exclusive online space for expectant and new parents to…
- gather information
- have conversation & discussions
- ask questions
- benefit from ongoing support and reassurance.
This is about having a welcoming and safe space, which is packed with experience, support and knowledge, to inform and reassure you in pregnancy, as you prepare for birth and throughout the first few months with your baby.
Be part of the conversation on social media
And you can sign up for: Notes for Parents – regular, short emails with information, inspiration & stories
With a calm and knowledgeable approach, my aim is to provide the knowledge, support and reassurance you need to be informed and confident parents.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
Working with parents since 2002