An online birth workshop to provide you with a foundation of robust knowledge, strategies and skills you can rely on.
- during pregnancy
- using breathing in labour
- using breathing for birth
- with induction
- finding what works for you
- managing pain
- managing anxiety
- using positions & movement
With resources to read and use at home so you can practice and develop your relax & breathe techniques.
You will benefit from working with an experienced birth practitioner to provide you with essential information and options and the opportunity to ask questions as you prepare well for the birth of your baby.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have resources to reflect on the birth of your baby
The online birth workshops feature as part of membership to the Mother Cuppa Community…
- The birth workshops run over Zoom and we will talk through the information & images so you have a chance to ask questions
- These are interactive sessions so you can ask questions or write them down in the chat feature. You can let me have questions in advance or you can just listen and take it all in.
- You will have the opportunity to ask me questions in the Mother Cuppa group after the workshop.
- You can download resources to read in your own time.
- All in the comfort of your own home.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting