An online birth workshop to provide effective knowledge, strategies and skills you can rely on.
- When and how it is used
- Managing it
- Using positions
- Birth partners
- What to be aware of
- Tips for using it
With resources to read and use at home.
You will benefit from working with an experienced birth practitioner to provide you with essential information and options and the opportunity to ask questions as you prepare well for the birth of your baby.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have resources to reflect on the birth of your baby
This is how the online birth workshops work…
- You can pay here with Paypal or you can contact me for online banking details
- I will email across the resources for your workshop
- The sessions run over Zoom
- We will talk through the information & images so you have a chance to ask questions
- As these are interactive sessions, you can ask questions or write them down in the chat feature. You can let me have questions in advance or you can just listen and take it all in.
- You will also have the opportunity to ask me questions after the workshop
- All in the comfort of your own home with a cuppa.
Thursdays | 7-.8.30pm | December 10
Using An Epidural
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
Birth Workshop Series
Labour & Birth Essentials | Relax & Breathe | Positions For Labour & Birth | Pain Management | Labour & Birth Challenges | Beyond Birth | Being Induced | Having A Caesarean | Using An Epidural |
Using A Birthing Pool