With these free pregnancy and birth resources you can access a range of useful articles, tips and articles.
Free pregnancy and birth resources: Notes For Parents
Regular and brief emails, which won’t take up much of your precious time. They aim to be useful, giving you information, a boost, an idea, motivation and encouragement you to look after you.
Free pregnancy and birth resources: Mother Cuppa Magazine
I am on a mission to provide a range of really good, practical knowledge so you can plan, do, adjust and look after you and the needs of your family. Mother Cuppa Magazine is about you.
Free pregnancy and birth resources: Guides & Checklists
There are 5 free practical guides for labour & birth:
- Essentials For Labour & Birth
- Going Over Your Due Date
- Tips For Labour & Birth
- Your Birth Bag
- Your Birth Plan
There are 4 checklists:
- Labour & Birth
- New Baby
- Pregnancy, Birth & Baby Again
Free pregnancy and birth resources: Challenges
The essential basics of these challenges will feature on my social media, as well as with regular posts here on my website.
- Relax & Breathe Challenge – for everyone to use, to focus on bringing simple and effective relaxation and breathing techniques into each day.
- Do Birth On Purpose Challenge – for anyone who is pregnant, to think about about what might need for the birth.
- The Beyond Birth Challenge – to focus on what you and your baby might need during the fourth trimester
- Mother Cuppa Challenge – to focus on you as a parent, to think about what’s going well and where the challenges are and to look at how you can ease any stress and tiredness.
I will go into more depth with these challenges as part of the Mother Cuppa Community.
Free pregnancy and birth resources: Social Media
With a calm and knowledgeable approach, my aim is informed and confident parents.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting