This labour & birth positions workshop features as part of the free range of Labour & Birth Workshops available as part of Mother Cuppa Magazine. These workshops focus on providing you with a foundation of knowledge about labour, birth, what might help, what might not, your options, questions to ask and what you can do.
This is your birth positions workshop for essential knowledge about using different positions
Becoming familiar with using positions and movement will benefit you in during pregnancy, labour and when your baby is here.
As you go through this birth positions workshop, make notes, jot down your questions and you can start to develop your action plan for pregnancy, labour and birth.
As I mention in the guide, bring these positions into your day during your pregnancy. This can mean:
- using a gym/pregnancy/birth ball: 65cm if you are about 5ft 6 or under/
75cm if you are taller – sitting on it or leaning into it
- sitting more upright on the sofa
- listening to your body and moving around and stretching to be more comfortable
To help you be well prepared for labour and birth with knowledge, strategies & mindset…
* you can book a 1:1 consultation with me to talk through your questions, to have a better understanding of your options and to help you put your birth plan together.
* The Antenatal Course is thorough and includes everything you need to know for labour, birth and new baby.
* The Relax & Breathe Course helps you to develop and use effective relaxation and breathing skills
* or there are the other workshops in the series:
Labour & Birth Essentials | Positions For Labour & Birth | Challenges & Decisions | Having An Epidural | Waterbirth | Induction Of Labour | Pain Management Options
You can message me here to book a consultation.
Janine, a specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting