Baby Sleep Workshop – information and reassurance for tired parents
Baby sleep is a huge issue, which can leave you exhausted, thinking you are doing something wrong and keen to find solutions.
With babies usually comes a lack of sleep – this is completely normal but it doesn’t mean it is easy. It can help to understand why babies sleep differently, what might encourage better sleep and how you can look after yourself and get more rest.
There are no easy solutions when it comes to babies and sleep bit expectations for a full night of sleep can be unrealistic. This then leaves you not just tired but frustrated and feeling like you are missing something important.
I have worked with parents for a number of years and I know how varied and exhausting it can be. Good information, as well as having someone to listen can make a lot of difference.
Baby Sleep Workshop: you will learn about:
- baby sleep cues
- baby brain development, sleep needs and the different reasons why babies need to wake in the night
- creating a safe sleep environment
- night-time parenting
- gentle daytime routines, depending on the age of your baby
- coping strategies for managing with less sleep
Baby Sleep Workshop: you will benefit from…
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- resources to use at home
- having the confidence to find what works for you and your baby
Baby Sleep Support: what parents say
“Can’t thank you enough – I really needed to talk about his sleep and to think about how I can manage the night wake-ups.”
“We really needed this because we are tired and in need of a fresh perspective on our baby’s sleep.”
“This was a great session – I know I am not doing anything wrong. My expectations about sleep are a bit more realistic now.”
There are 2 options available for you…
- £35 for a 60-minute video consultation, which can be arranged at a time to best suit you. Or £15 for a self-paced baby sleep workshop to read through in your own time.
- Includes: access to the online baby sleep workshop with downloadable worksheets and resources.
- Ideal for all parents with a baby.
A few words about why I created baby sleep support…
Sleep and being tired is one of the biggest challenges for parents with a baby – a desire for more sleep and trying to find solutions are one of the most common conversations in baby groups.
The reality is that there is no quick fix when it comes to your baby’s sleep – most babies need to wake at night for food or for comfort. As a postnatal practitioner, it is important for me to focus on the evidence behind the biological needs of your baby, so you can have more realistic expectations and plan for night-wakings and getting support for more rest.
A big part of my role is to provide good information, support and reassurance so you feel listened to, so you can feel more confident and better able to manage to lack of sleep.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
Based in the North East, I regularly work with parents from Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead and across Tyneside.
With digital courses and online video sessions I can now work with parents everywhere.