Baby Sleep Consultations are all about professional support with an experienced practitioner for tired parents
Baby sleep is a huge issue for exhausted parents, who are keen to find solutions and think they are doing something wrong.
With babies usually comes a lack of sleep – this is completely normal but it doesn’t mean it is easy. It can help to understand why babies sleep differently, what might encourage better sleep and how you can look after you and get more rest.
There are no easy solutions when it comes to babies and sleep bit expectations for a full night of sleep can be unrealistic. This then leaves you not just tired but frustrated and feeling like you are missing something important.
I have worked with parents for a number of years now and I know how varied and exhausting it can be. Having someone to listen and provide calm, knowledgeable reassurance can make a lot of difference.
My Baby Sleep Consultations have been carefully designed to support you when you are tired and out of ideas. My aim is not to tell you what to do or to give you rigid routines but to give you the opportunity to have the time to talk it through and to gather good information, ideas and a fresh perspective on your baby’s sleep.
My suggestions are gentle and practical, encouraging you to follow your baby’s cues and to make changes so you can get more rest.
These sleep sessions can also be used to focus on sleep with toddlers and young children – to talk through the challenges and to think about sleep cues, gentle routines and creating positive bedtime habits.
You will find out more about…
- baby sleep cues
- baby brain development, sleep needs and the different reasons why babies need to wake in the night
- creating a safe sleep environment
- developing a gentle bedtime routine, including winding down and getting ready for sleep
- gentle daytime routines, depending on the age of your baby
- coping strategies for managing with less sleep
You will benefit from…
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- session notes & the Baby Sleep Guide
- ongoing information, support and reassurance
“We really needed this because we are tired and in need of a fresh perspective on our baby’s sleep.”
“This was a great session – I know I am not doing anything wrong. My expectations about sleep are a bit more realistic now.”
Arranging your sessions
- Your sessions will be by video call or over the phone if you prefer.
- You can use the diary below to book a single 90-minute session (£55).
- Or you can message me to organise three 1-hour sessions (£110) for continued information, support and reassurance.
- You can pay for your sessions here.
Working with parents since 2002