Beyond Birth Consultations are about having good information, practical skills and reassurance as you adjust to life with your new baby.
Based on my experience as a mum, an antenatal teacher, a doula and postnatal group leader, I have designed this informal session to focus on:
- what to expect from your new baby
- preparing your home for your new baby so you are more comfortable
- birth recovery
- coping strategies and self-care as a parent with a new baby
- links to postnatal support & services
Beyond Birth Consultations will give you the chance to think what you might need for you and for your new baby during those early days and weeks. You will also know more about some of the normal new-born challenges and how to manage them.
You will benefit from:
*a calm knowledgeable approach
*personalised sessions with an experienced practitioner
*practical resources and downloads to use in pregnancy, during labour and when your baby is here
*ongoing information, support and reassurance
“With your knowledge, experience and empathy you make a difference to new parents.”
“It was really great to focus on being at home in those early days with our baby – we wouldn’t have thought of some of your simple suggestions and they really did make a difference.”
Your 1:1 sessions can be in-person if you live on Tyneside or by video call. Appointments can be made at a time to best suit you.
- £65 for a 90-minute 1:1 video consultations or an in-person consultation, which can be arranged at a time to best suit you.
- Includes: access to the baby preparation resources with downloadable worksheets. Plus follow-up emails.
- Ideal for all expectant parents.
- You can just book here and message me below to arrange your sessions.
A few words about why I offer beyond birth consultations…
It is really easy to just focus on birth preparation, without thinking too much about birth recovery and life with a new baby. I wanted to go beyond the what-do-I-need-to-buy list and offer a session to specifically focus on what the first few days and weeks with a new baby can be like.
It can help to know more about newborn behaviour and needs and how to settle and soothe a baby, along with what you might need as a parent with a new baby and as someone healing from birth.
This is about having a foundation of knowledge to help you during the chaos and emotion of the early weeks with your baby.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
Based in the North East, I regularly work with parents from Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead and across Tyneside.
With digital courses and online video sessions I can now work with parents everywhere.