Coaching for women sessions are for you, the woman behind the parent, to work through different challenges while balancing being a parent.
Going beyond the postnatal period, these are confidential and
non-judgemental sessions to focus on the issues affecting you, as you and your children get older and the challenges change.
Life can be busy and you may be juggling the needs of your family with work, being a partner and trying to meet your own needs. My coaching sessions are about having more clarity and focus and being better equipped for juggling the different demands and managing the chaos of family life, while also looking after you.
Coaching For Women: you can book sessions for different reasons…
- being a mum
- loss of identity
- feeling overwhelmed and in need of some thinking space
- managing everyday anxiety
- needing better life balance
- developing effective coping strategies
- focusing on the motherload
- talking through parenting, work or family challenges
- managing stress and boosting your wellbeing
- being the parent you want to be
- needing to focus on themselves
Coaching For Women: you will benefit from:
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- notes & resources
- ongoing support and reassurance
- help to develop practical and personalised strategies & plans
Coaching For Women: I run sessions with mums during and beyond the postnatal period
Being a parent can be an all-consuming job with little time left to focus on you, your own wellbeing, ambitions and the balancing act that your life may well involve.
These sessions are about focusing on your needs, while also being mindful of how these needs fit in with also meeting the needs of your family.
Your sessions are not about being told what to do and they are not counselling, they are a chance to focus on what is needed for you.
Coaching For Women: what women say
“Thank you so much for listening and caring. Our session made a huge difference.”
“Our 1:1 sessions were so positive, really helped me to refocus and to plan.”
“I needed space to think and offload and make sense of what I need as part of my family. Juggling the needs of my family, work and trying to do it all was becoming overwhelming.”
Book your consultations
- £55 for one session (60-90 minutes) or £125 for three 60 minute sessions, which can be arranged at a time to best suit you.
- Your sessions can be in-person if you are in the Newcastle area or by video call.
- Includes: session notes and follow-up emails.
- Ideal for all women who have children, to focus on the different personal and parenting challenges.
You can just book here and message me below to arrange your sessions.
Why I run consultations with women…
I have worked with expectant and new parents since 2002 and I trained as a coach in 2016 to be able to work with parents beyond the postnatal period.
As a mother of two teenagers, I am very aware of balancing family, work and me, along with the motherload, managing stress and keeping going so I can also be the parent I want to be. Having the opportunity to offload and to focus on the challenges can mean better communication, change, better balance and less stress.
There isn’t a lot of ongoing support for mums beyond the early postnatal period but there are many challenges as our children get older, which impact stress, wellbeing and relationships – ongoing support can be crucial.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
Based in the North East, I regularly work with women from Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead and across Tyneside.
With digital courses and online video sessions I can now work with women and mums everywhere.