These sessions are for you, the woman behind the parent, to work through different challenges while balancing being a parent.
Going beyond the postnatal period, these are confidential and non-judgemental sessions to focus on the issues affecting you, as you and your children get older and the challenges change.
Women book sessions with me for different reasons…
- being a mum
- loss of identity
- feeling overwhelmed and in need of some thinking space
- managing everyday anxiety
- needing better life balance
- developing effective coping strategies
- focusing on the motherload
- talking through parenting, work or family challenges
- managing stress and boosting your wellbeing
- being the parent you want to be
- needing to focus on themselves
You will benefit from:
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- notes & resources
- ongoing support and reassurance
- help to develop practical and personalised strategies & plans
I run sessions with mums during and beyond the postnatal period
Being a parent can be an all-consuming job with little time left to focus on you, your own wellbeing, ambitions and the balancing act that your life may well involve.
These sessions are about focusing on your needs, while also being mindful of how these needs fit in with also meeting the needs of your family.
Your sessions are not about being told what to do and they are not counselling, they are a chance to focus on what is needed for you.
“Thank you so much for listening and caring. Our session made a huge difference.”
“Our 1:1 sessions were so positive, really helped me to refocus and to plan.”
“I needed space to think and offload and make sense of what I need as part of my family. Juggling the needs of my family, work and trying to do it all was becoming overwhelming.”
Arranging your sessions
- Your sessions will be by video call or over the phone if you prefer
- You can use the diary below to book a single 90-minute session (£55)
- Or you can message me to organise three 1-hour sessions (£110) for continued information, support and reassurance.
- You can pay for your sessions here.
Why I run consultations with women…
I have worked with expectant and new parents since 2002 and I trained as a coach in 2016 to be able to work with parents beyond the postnatal period.
As a mother of two teenagers, I am very aware of balancing family, work and me, along with the motherload, managing stress and keeping going so I can also be the parent I want to be. Having the opportunity to offload and to focus on the challenges can mean better communication, change, better balance and less stress.
There isn’t a lot of ongoing support for mums beyond the early postnatal period but there are many challenges as our children get older, which impact stress, wellbeing and relationships – ongoing support can be crucial.
Just let me know if you have any queries.
Working with parents since 2002