Hello, thanks for coming over to my website to find out more.
On this page you will find links to a range of useful information for your pregnancy and birth, with your baby and for you as a parent.
And if you’re not sure what you need, send me a message below and we’ll figure it out.
During pregnancy, for birth and with your baby,
my practice is here for you every step of the way…
- With consultations, digital guides and courses, my practice is here for you with information you can trust, a chance to ask questions, personalised sessions and reassurance.
- You can join the conversation on a small online space that is dedicated to conversations and content about birth, babies and early parenting.
- The Birth & Baby Blog is where you can read about pregnancy, birth and early parenting.
- As a doula I work with parents from across Newcastle and Tyneside.
- And Mother Cuppa is for parents from across Tyneside – it’s a safe space for conversations, questions, reassurance and confidence.
The Being Mum Project focuses on the reality of life after pregnancy, birth and with a baby.
It’s about collecting and sharing some of the untold stories of being mum to give you a voice and to reassure and normalise life being mum.
With Janine Smith
Hello, I am Janine. I am a mum of three and an aunt of three, as well as being an experienced antenatal and postnatal practitioner. Whether you need additional support in pregnancy, more knowledge and preparation for birth or reassurance and ideas for early parenting, I can help.
Birth and being a parent is life changing. The aim of my practice is to be here for you when you need good information, a listening ear, some words of comfort and ongoing support.
I am here to help you navigate the change and the challenges with knowledge, confidence and reassurance.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Copyright: Janine Smith 2023