Each course, guide and post can be accessed online – on your phone, tablet or computer – at a time that is convenient for you.
Packed full of experience and expertise, each one is clear and practical, providing you with a foundation of robust knowledge, strategies and ideas.
This online learning space is here so you have a range of practical antenatal and postnatal information and expertise at your fingertips.
Courses & Guides
With resources to read and use at home, each digital course and guide is interactive and can be tailored to you.
- Antenatal Course – a complete course for you to be well prepared for labour, birth and life with your new baby.
- Digital Guides – so you can focus on individual antenatal and postnatal topics.
- Relax & Breathe – simple and effective techniques for your pregnancy, birth and as a parent.
You can also include consultations so you can ask questions, plan and feel more informed and confident.
Birth & Baby Blog
This is a space where you can read, listen and learn about the different aspects of pregnancy, birth, babies and early parenting.
For exclusive content over on Substack to gather information, ask questions, chat and feel supported.
- “We don’t know where we would be without your antenatal course – such valuable information.”
- “Your courses and tools were so informative and useful – they made a huge difference to our preparation for birth.”
- “A massive thank you for the information and support on our antenatal course – it was invaluable in helping us make decisions and to get our waterbirth.”
- “Having resources to download and use in my own time was really good for me.”
- “I shared the guides and the resources with my husband, which was really helpful.”
After running antenatal and postnatal classes for several years, I now specialise in 1:1 consultations, along with creating a range of content and resources for you during pregnancy, for birth and throughout life with your young family.
I am passionate about providing individualised support, which can be personalised and tailored to you. All of the courses and posts are based on evidence and experience, giving you a foundation of information, support and reassurance.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Get in touch
My face-to-face sessions are ideal for parents across Newcastle & Tyneside. With video sessions, I work with parents everywhere.
How can I help you?