Wednesdays | 1-2.30pm | Zoom
Mother Cuppa is all about a warm welcome and a safe space for conversation, questions and reassurance on all things baby.
With an experienced practitioner, we talk about a range of issues…
pregnancy & birth | recovery from birth | sleep & exhaustion | feeding | growth spurts | what’s normal & what to expect | being a mum | loss of identity | feeling isolated | relationship changes | low mood & anxiety | how tough it can be | how bloody brilliant it can be | how amazing you are!
“It’s an oasis of calm to chat, offload and get a bit of a boost.”
“This has been a godsend – it has made such a difference.”
How does it work?
1. You can book your place here and I will send you the online link for the Zoom session.
2. Or you can pay with online banking – just send me a quick message for the details.
3. You can use Zoom on your phone, tablet or laptop. Try to set it up so you can be hands free.
4. Make you and your baby as comfy as possible, ideally with a cuppa for you!
5. During the session, you can meet the needs of your baby, you can chat and ask questions.
6. The session will run for about 90 minutes but it will run on longer if the conversation is flowing.
7. You can join the session at anytime so please don’t feel like you have to miss out if you are running late.
You will benefit from:
*a calm, knowledgeable approach
*working with an experienced practitioner
*ongoing information, support and reassurance
To find out more please don’t hesitate to send a message.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting