A range of online birth courses have been designed for you to complete at your own pace. Packed full of experience and expertise, each one will provide you with a foundation of robust knowledge, practical skills, strategies and ideas.
Each course is clear and practical, based on evidence, experience and listening to parents. With resources to read and use at home, each digital course is interactive and personalised to you.
Online Antenatal Course: the complete course for labour, birth, baby
With this antenatal course there are 6 modules plus interactive worksheets, checklists & audio files to download. This course will guide you through all you need to know to enhance your knowledge and skills for labour, birth and life with your new baby.
It is a thorough option which includes all of the digital birth courses as well as the relax & breathe course.
Digital Antenatal Course£45.00
Online Relax & Breathe Course: the complete guide to using your breathing for pregnancy, birth and when your baby is here
This brings you 3 modules to focus on using relax and breathe in pregnancy, during labour & birth and with your baby.
With simple and effective relaxation and breathing techniques, this course has been designed to be easy to use and these are skills for discomfort and pain as well as anxiety, panic and focus.
Online Birth Courses: to focus on specific issues
Enhancing your knowledge and skills with a foundation of robust information, strategies and tips on specific issues.
You can choose an individual course or a combination.
You can access all of the online birth courses on a laptop, tablet or phone and download the resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
- develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
- think about what you might need and what you can do
- know what questions to ask
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- have resources to reflect on the birth of your baby
This is how the online courses & guides work…
- Buy your digital course.
- You will receive an email with the information to access your course and resources.
- As you can go through your course in your own time, make yourself comfy and give yourself the time to begin to read the material.
- As you go through the information, it can be helpful to jot down information and questions.
- The resources include worksheets to personalise the information so you can think about what is going to be useful for you during labour and birth.
- You will also receive a follow-up email to see how you are getting on.
The digital birth courses and additional resources have been designed for you to go through in your own time.
If you have questions and you would like help with your strategies and options for labour and birth, as well as some reassurance you can also book a consultation with me.
A few words about why I created these digital birth courses…
I wanted to have a range of birth courses for expectant parents who want to focus on specific issues. These are affordable options which are also thorough, practical and professional, with brilliant resources and work sheets to download so the course is personalised.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
Based in the North East, I regularly work with parents from Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead and across Tyneside.
With digital courses and online video sessions I can now work with parents everywhere.