My online birth courses are designed to provide you with a foundation of robust knowledge, practical skills, strategies and ideas.
Online Courses: thorough preparation for labour, birth & baby
Thorough courses with practical and professional resources to go through at your own pace.
Online Guides: to focus on specific issues
Providing you with a foundation of robust knowledge, strategies and tips
on specific issues.
You can access the courses & guides online and download the resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have resources to reflect on the birth of your baby
This is how the online courses & guides work…
- Buy your course or guides.
- I will email across the information so you can access your guide and resources.
- As you can go through your course/guides in your own time, make yourself comfy and give yourself the time to begin to read the material.
- As you go through the information, it can be helpful to jot down information and questions.
- The resources include worksheets to personalise the information so you can think about what is going to be useful for you during labour and birth.
- If you have questions and you would like help with your strategies and options for labour and birth, you can book a consultation with me.
Created by Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002. This range of digital courses & guides are thorough, practical and professional, with brilliant resources and work sheets to download so the course is personalised.