A range of digital antenatal and postnatal courses have been designed for you to complete at your own pace. Packed full of experience and expertise, each one will provide you with a foundation of robust knowledge, practical skills, strategies and ideas.
Each course is clear and practical, based on evidence, experience and listening to parents. With resources to read and use at home, each digital course is interactive and personalised to you.
Online Courses: thorough preparation for labour, birth & baby
Thorough courses with practical and professional resources to go through at your own pace.
Online Guides: to focus on specific issues
Providing you with a foundation of robust knowledge, strategies and tips
on specific issues.
You can choose 3 of these online guides for £30
Simply make your payment here, let me know which 3 guides you would like and I will email you the links.
Buy 3 Online Birth Guides£30.00
You can access the courses & guides online on a laptop, tablet or phone and download the resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have resources to reflect on the birth of your baby
This is how the online courses & guides work…
- Buy your course or guides.
- I will email across the information so you can access your guide and resources.
- As you can go through your course/guides in your own time, make yourself comfy and give yourself the time to begin to read the material.
- As you go through the information, it can be helpful to jot down information and questions.
- The resources include worksheets to personalise the information so you can think about what is going to be useful for you during labour and birth.
- If you have questions and you would like help with your strategies and options for labour and birth, you can book a consultation with me.
Created by Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002. This range of digital courses & guides are thorough, practical and professional, with brilliant resources and work sheets to download so the course is personalised.