Online birth workshops provide effective birth preparation with a foundation of robust knowledge, strategies and skills you can rely on.
These are professional birth workshops with an experienced birth practitioner to provide you with essential information and options, the opportunity to ask questions as you prepare well for the birth of your baby.
Mondays | 7-9pm
- Birth Essentials | October 5 or November 16
All you need to know for labour & birth
- Relax & Breathe For Pregnancy, Birth & Baby | October 12 or November 23
Simple & effective relaxation and breathing skills
- Managing Contractions & Using Positions | October 19 & November 30
Working with contractions, your mindset, the birth environment, contractions, rest and greater comfort
- Pain Management For Labour & Birth | October 26 or December 7
Your guide to the different pain relief options and how to use them
- Labour & Birth Challenges | November 2 or December 14
Knowing more about what can impact your options and decisions
- Beyond Birth | November 9 or December 21
Being better prepared for your recovery and for life with your new baby
Birth Workshops – Monday
Just let me know which workshops you would like to book onto.
Thursday | 7-9pm
- Waterbirth | October 8 or November 19
Essentials for using a birthing pool
- Being Induced | October 15 or November 26
To be better prepared for induction
- Having A Caesarean | October 22 or December 3
Being better prepared for a caesarean
- Using An Epidural | October 29 or December 10
Your guide to knowing how to use an epidural effectively
Thursday Birth Workshops
Just let me know which workshops you would like to book onto
With resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have resources to reflect on the birth of your baby
This is how the online birth workshops work…
- You can pay here with Paypal or you can contact me for online banking details
- I will email across the resources for your workshops
- Sessions run over Zoom
- I will present information on each birth topic – we will talk through the information so you have a chance to ask questions
- As these are interactive sessions, you can ask questions or write them down in the chat feature. You can let me have questions in advance or you can just listen and take it all in.
- You will also have the opportunity to ask me questions after the workshop
- All in the comfort of your own home with a cuppa.
If you join the online community, you will have access to all these workshops and more for only £25 per month.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting