Your Online Community is an exclusive way for expectant and new parents to…
- have conversations & discussions
- ask questions
- benefit from ongoing support and reassurance
This is about having continued access to experience and knowledge and being able to ask questions during your pregnancy, as you prepare for birth and throughout the first few months with your baby.
Online community is packed full of benefits.
The community will provide you with…
- a place to ask questions away from the noise of conflicting information and agendas
- ongoing support and reassurance
- regular content & discussion focusing on pregnancy, birth, babies and being a parent
- links to services & organisations, along with ideas for good reading
- Breathing Space resources – enhancing your relax & breathe skills by bringing simple and effective relaxation and breathing techniques into your day.
- Do Birth On Purpose – regular posts with information and resources to personalise your birth preparation.
- Beyond Birth – regular posts with resources to help you prepare for and adjust to life with your new baby.
- Mother Cuppa Approach – regular posts with resources to help you prepare for and adjust to life with your new baby.
- access to baby massage videos and downloadable resources
- a knowledgeable, trusted and experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner
How does the online community work?
Once you have booked a consultation or course with me, you will be sent a link to join the online community.
The community will be a small group for expectant and new parents so you can read posts, ask questions and have conversations.
A few words about why I created this online community…
Pregnancy and the first year with your baby are times of highs and lows as you learn, adjust and take on both responsibility and vulnerability.
As parents, the core of it all is you. You are the person who is pregnant, you are the person who births and it is you who parents. You make the decisions, you feel the emotions, you live with the decisions, you get through the days and you try to do the right thing.
I wanted to create a safe and welcoming online space for ongoing information, support and reassurance that goes beyond the sessions and courses.
With consistent knowledge, learning, discussion and questions you can benefit from an experienced perspective to complement your medical care during pregnancy, as you plan for birth and when your baby is here.
It is about a dependable place so don’t feel like you are doing this on your own.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
Working with parents since 2002
If you have any queries, you can send me a message here…