A range of online postnatal courses have been designed for you to complete at your own pace. Packed full of experience and expertise, each one will provide you with a foundation of robust knowledge, practical skills, strategies and ideas.
Each course is clear and practical, based on evidence, experience and listening to parents. With resources to read and use at home, each digital course is interactive and personalised to you.
Online Postnatal Courses: to focus on specific issues
Enhancing your knowledge and skills with a foundation of robust information, strategies and tips on specific issues.
You can choose an individual course or a combination.
The following courses will be available soon…
- 4th Trimester
- How Babies Work
- Baby Sleep
- Being A Mum
- Going Back To Work
You can access all the online postnatal courses online on a laptop, tablet or phone and download the resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*ask questions and develop your own strategies
*think about what you might need
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have ongoing support and reassurance
*think about how you also look after yourself
*join the online community group
Online Postnatal Courses: this is how they work…
- Buy your postnatal courses.
- You will receive an email with information so you can access your courses and resources.
- As you can go through your courses in your own time, make yourself comfy and give yourself the time to begin to read the material.
- It can be helpful to jot down information and questions.
- The resources include worksheets to personalise the information so you can think about what is going to be useful for you during labour and birth.
- If you have questions or you would like to talk about life with your baby, you can book a consultation with me.
- And this can all in the comfort of your own home with a cuppa.
The digital baby courses and additional resources have been designed for you to go through in your own time.
If you have questions and you would like help with your strategies and options for life with your new baby, as well as some reassurance you can also book a consultation with me.
A few words about why I created these digital baby courses…
I wanted to have a range of postnatal courses for new parents who want to focus on specific issues. These are affordable options which are also thorough, practical and professional, with brilliant resources and work sheets to download so the course is personalised.
Based in the North East, I regularly work with parents from Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead and across Tyneside.
With digital courses and online video sessions I can now work with parents everywhere.