This range of digital postnatal workshops have been designed for you to complete at your own pace. Packed full of experience and expertise, each one will provide you with a foundation of robust knowledge, practical skills, strategies and ideas.
Each workshop is clear and practical, based on evidence, experience and listening to parents. With resources to read and use at home, each one is interactive and personalised to you.
Enhancing your knowledge and skills with a foundation of robust information, strategies and tips on specific postnatal issues.
- baby sleep cues
- baby brain development, sleep needs and the different reasons why babies need to wake in the night
- creating a safe sleep environment
- night-time parenting
- gentle daytime routines, depending on the age of your baby
- coping strategies for managing with less sleep
- where to start and how to move on to different food
- how you can do it – purees, mush and baby-led, plus a combination of methods
- food, snack and meal ideas
- what can help and what you can expect
- the practical stuff – equipment, mess and keeping it safe
The following courses will be available soon…
- 4th Trimester
- How Babies Work
- Being A Mum
- Going Back To Work
You can access all the online postnatal courses online on a laptop, tablet or phone and download the resources to read and use at home.
Online Postnatal Courses: how they work…
- Simply buy your digital workshop and you will receive an email with all the information you need to access the information and resources.
- As you can go through your courses in your own time, make yourself comfy and give yourself the time to begin to read the material.
- It can be helpful to jot down information and questions.
- The resources include worksheets to personalise the information.
- You can message me to arrange your 1:1 session – I am available for daytime, evening and weekend sessions to work around your schedule.
- And this can all in the comfort of your own home with a cuppa.
The digital baby courses and additional resources have been designed for you to go through in your own time.
If you have questions and you would like help with your strategies and options for life with your new baby, as well as some reassurance you can also book a consultation with me.
A few words about why I created these digital baby courses…
I wanted to create a range of postnatal courses for parents to focus on specific issues. These are thorough, practical and easy to use, with brilliant resources and work sheets to download so the course is personalised to you.
And you can also arrange a session with me to talk through any questions and to feel more informed and support.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
My face-to-face groups are ideal for parents across Newcastle & Tyneside. With video sessions and digital courses, I also work with parents and families from across the UK as well as internationally.
How can I help you?
Copyright: Janine Smith 2020