Babies are always developing, growing and changing – as a parent, you are always learning and adapting to these changes.
Reliable information with good support, reassurance and simple coping strategies can help you manage the different challenges. Expectations and pressure to get it right can also be overwhelming, so talking it through is beneficial.
Postnatal Consultations: you can talk through
- the early days and weeks with your new baby
- baby sleep and being tired
- taking the stress out of weaning
- going back to work after maternity leave
- being a mum – guilt, parenting challenges, juggling, loss of identity
- feeling overwhelmed
- meeting the needs of more than one child
- managing stress & anxiety
Postnatal Consultations: what parents have to say
“Thank you for listening and for caring – it has made a huge difference to have somebody to talk to.”
“I had an amazing 1:1 with Janine, I felt like a weight had been lifted!”
“We can’t thank you enough for talking to us during those early days when I felt completely overwhelmed.”
Book your postnatal consultations
- simply make your appointment here…
- If you are booking a series of consultations, you can book in all three sessions now or just the first one and we can add the others later.
- Just message me below with any queries.
A few words about why I offer postnatal consultations…
As a postnatal practitioner I know where the challenges are, I hear the conversations and the comments about both the parenting and personal challenges. Some mums, some families will benefit from having the time to talk it through, to offload, to understand where they are at, to look at potential strategies and to have some consistent support and reassurance.
Having a baby can be isolating, demanding and, at times, relentless, and families can benefit from having the space to talk it through and to know they are not alone. My role is is also to listen, to reassure and to provide much needed confidence boosts.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
My face-to-face sessions are ideal for parents across Newcastle & Tyneside. With video sessions, I work with parents from across the UK as well as internationally.
How can I help you?