These online postnatal workshops provide a range of essential information, support and reassurance for parents with a baby.
These are professional workshops with an experienced antenatal and postnatal practitioner to provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and gather information and develop coping strategies for you.
Tuesdays | 1-2.30pm
- 4th Trimester | November 10
Focusing on the first three months with your baby – finding your feet, what’s normal, what to expect and dealing with conflicting advice
- How Babies Work | November 17
Looking at what to expect from your baby throughout the first year – growth spurts, needs, clinginess & play
- Baby Sleep | November 24
What is normal and what to expect during your baby’s first year, what affects sleep, ideas and coping with tiredness
- Being A Mum | December 1
Focusing on you and how different life might be. We will look at your recovery from birth, the changes & challenges as well as how to look after you during the first year.
- Going Back To Work | December 8
Getting better prepared for making this transition as well as talking through childcare options and managing this next step.
Saturdays | 10.30am-12
6. Weaning | November 7 & December 5
Taking the stress out of introducing solid food. We will look at purees, baby-led, food and meal ideas, moving on to more food, milk feeds and safety
Just let me know which workshop you would like to book onto.
With resources to read and use at home
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*ask questions and develop your own strategies
*think about what you might need
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have ongoing support and reassurance
*think about how you also look after yourself
This is how the online postnatal workshops work…
- You can pay here with Paypal or you can contact me for online banking details
- I will email across the resources for your workshops
- Sessions run over Zoom
- I will start with some information on each postnatal topic – which we can then discuss and so you can ask questions
- As these are interactive sessions, you can ask questions or write them down in the chat feature. You can let me have questions in advance or you can just listen and take it all in.
- You will also have the opportunity to ask me questions after the workshop
- All in the comfort of your own home with a cuppa.
If you join the online community, you will have ongoing support and reassurance for only £10 per month.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting