A range of digital postnatal courses have been designed for you to complete at your own pace. Packed full of experience and expertise, each one will provide you with a foundation of robust knowledge, practical skills, strategies and ideas.
Each course is clear and practical, based on evidence, experience and listening to parents. With resources to read and use at home, each digital course is interactive and personalised to you.
Online postnatal courses to focus on specific issues
The following courses will be available soon…
- 4th Trimester
- How Babies Work
- Baby Sleep
- Being A Mum
- Going Back To Work
Each course comes with resources to read and use at home
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*ask questions and develop your own strategies
*think about what you might need
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have ongoing support and reassurance
*think about how you also look after yourself
This is how the online postnatal courses work…
- Buy your postnatal courses.
- I will email across the information so you can access your courses and their resources.
- As you can go through your courses in your own time, make yourself comfy and give yourself the time to begin to read the material.
- It can be helpful to jot down information and questions.
- The resources include worksheets to personalise the information so you can think about what is going to be useful for you during labour and birth.
- If you have questions or you would like to talk about life with your baby, you can book a consultation with me.
- And this can all in the comfort of your own home with a cuppa.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002.