The 4th Trimester.
- You will be able to watch this video from 8am on June 19 and, as soon as you have signed up, you will be able to ask me questions.
- You can ask me questions throughout the day on June 19 – and for 48 hours afterwards.
This video and Q&A session provides you with a foundation of knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance. You will find out more about:
- an introduction to the 4th trimester
- common questions and comments
- the impact on you as a new parent
- preparing your home for your new baby
- your new baby’s needs
- your needs as a new parent
- looking after yourself
- potential challenges
- interaction & development
- working together
- what can help you
You can access this video on my website, where you will also be able to download the 4th Trimester guide to read and use at home. All the details will be emailed to you but you can also message me with any queries.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002