- You will be able to watch this video from 8am on July 17 and, as soon as you have signed up, you will be able to send me questions by email.
- You can ask me questions throughout the day on July 17 – and for 48 hours afterwards.
This video and Q&A session provides you with a foundation of knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance. You will find out more about:
- baby sleep cues
- baby brain development, sleep needs and the different reasons why babies need to wake in the night
- creating a safe sleep environment
- night-time parenting
- gentle daytime routines, depending on the age of your baby
- coping strategies for managing with less sleep
In addition, you will benefit from:
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- resources to use at home
- having the confidence to find what works for you and your baby
You can access this video on my website, where you will also be able to download the Baby Sleep guide to read and use at home. All the details will be emailed to you but you can also message me with any queries.
Created by Janine Smith | a specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002