- You will be able to watch this video from 8am on September 18 and, as soon as you have signed up, you will be able to ask me questions.
- You can ask me questions throughout the day on September 18 – and for 48 hours afterwards.
This video and Q&A session provides you with a foundation of knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance. You will find out more about:
- to take the stress out of introducing solid food
- baby-led weaning
- food and meal ideas
- finding what works for your baby
- giving you a confidence boost about this next step
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
- develop your own weaning plan
- think about what you might need
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- have ongoing support and reassurance
You can access this video on my website, where you will also be able to download the Weaning Essentials guide to read and use at home. All the details will be emailed to you but you can also message me with any queries.
With Janine Smith | a specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002