Practical, professional and friendly online baby massage sessions with an experienced postnatal group leader.
My baby massage course means you are in good hand because, in addition to learning the massage techniques, you can chat, ask questions and gather reassurance about all things baby and early parenting.
As these are virtual sessions over Zoom, I can work with parents from all over the country. And many parents choose to attend my courses again because it is a lovely session to have as part of your week. The benefits of these online sessions are:
- you can be cosy and comfortable at home with your new/young baby
- you can chat with me and with other mums
- you don’t have to get dressed – and you can even turn your camera off if you want to
- you don’t have to rush and stress to get to the class
- you can meet the needs of your baby – feed, change, stand and rock – and I will go over the massage again so you don’t miss it
- you will be able to access videos and a downloadable guide so you can continue to learn the baby massage in your own time
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
I have taught baby massage courses almost every month since 2010 – as an experienced postnatal group leader, my sessions are about easing isolation and making sure mums feel supported and reassured.