This baby sleep guide provides you with a foundation of reliable knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance.
- baby sleep cues
- baby brain development, sleep needs and the different reasons why babies need to wake in the night
- creating a safe sleep environment
- night-time parenting
- gentle daytime routines, depending on the age of your baby
- coping strategies for managing with less sleep
You can access this workshop online and download resources to read and use at home
Here’s how it works:
- You can access the online workshop and download the baby sleep worksheets to read and use in your own time.
- We will arrange a 90-minute 1:1 video session or phone call to go through your questions and to make sure you feel more confident about introducing solid food.
As your 1:1 session is remote, I can work with parents from all over the country.
The benefits of these online sessions are:
- you can be comfortable at home with your baby
- you don’t have to rush and stress to get to the class
- you can meet the needs of your baby – feed, change, stand and rock
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002
As an expectant or new parent, my practice is here for you every step of the way: