Challenges & Decisions In Labour & Birth.
- You will be able to watch this video from 8am on July 3 and, as soon as you have signed up, you will be able to send me questions by email.
- You can ask me questions throughout the day on July 3 – and for 48 hours afterwards.
This video and Q&A session provides you with a foundation of knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance. You will find out more about:
- position of your baby
- a long labour
- feeling overwhelmed
- a fast labour
- being Induced
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
- develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
- think about what you might need and what you can do
- know what questions to ask
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- think about how you and your birth partner can work together
You can access this video on my website, where you will also be able to download the Labour & Birth Challenges guide to read and use at home. All the details will be emailed to you but you can also message me with any queries.
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002.