Positions For Labour & Birth
- You will be able to watch this video from 8am on September 4 and, as soon as you have signed up, you will be able to ask me questions.
- You can ask me questions throughout the day on September 4 – and for 48 hours afterwards.
This video and Q&A session provides you with a foundation of knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance. You will find out more about:
- useful positions to use in pregnancy
- different positions for labour & birth
- using a birth ball
- standing positions
- leaning positions
- sitting positions
- using the bed
- birth pool positions
- managing your energy in labour and birth
This guide will also give you the opportunity to:
- develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
- think about what you might need and what you can do
- know what questions to ask
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- think about how you can work with your birth partner
You can access this video on my website, where you will also be able to download the Positions Essentials guide to read and use at home. All the details will be emailed to you but you can also message me with any queries.
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002