Challenges & Decisions In Labour & Birth focuses on the issues that could impact your labour and birth and the decisions you make. This workshops looks at how you can manage these challenges and what your options are:
- Position of your baby
- A long labour
- Feeling overwhelmed
- A fast labour
- Being Induced
You can access this workshop online and download resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
- develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
- think about what you might need and what you can do
- know what questions to ask
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- think about how you and your birth partner can work together
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002.
- As part of your effective birth preparation, these are your options: