Information and reassurance for tired parents
This Baby Sleep Workshop provides you with a foundation of reliable knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance.
- baby sleep cues
- baby brain development, sleep needs and the different reasons why babies need to wake in the night
- creating a safe sleep environment
- night-time parenting
- gentle daytime routines, depending on the age of your baby
- coping strategies for managing with less sleep
You can access this workshop online and download resources to read and use at home
In addition, you will benefit from:
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- resources to use at home
- having the confidence to find what works for you and your baby
Created by Janine Smith | a specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002
- As part of feeling better supported during the first year with your baby you can also book 1:1 sessions with me to talk it though, to ask questions and to feel better able to manage the challenges.
- A range of Postnatal Courses are also available.