This How Babies Work Guide provides you with a foundation of knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance.
- what babies need
- your baby’s brain and stress
- responding to your baby
- simple baby cues
- baby development
- growth spurts
- interaction & play
- babies and sleep
- separation anxiety
- clingy babies
- challenges for your baby
- challenges for you
- your expectations
- the impact on you
- what can help you
You can access this guide online and download resources to read and use at home
Here’s how it works:
- You can access the online guide and download the How Babies Work worksheet to use in your own time.
- We will arrange a 90-minute 1:1 video session or phone call to go through your questions and to make sure you feel informed, supported and reassured about the early weeks with your baby.
As your 1:1 session is remote, I can work with parents from all over the country.
The benefits of these online sessions are:
- you can be comfortable at home with your baby
- you don’t have to rush and stress to get to the class
- you can meet the needs of your baby – feed, change, stand and rock
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002
As part of the first year with your baby, there are some postnatal options: