Labour & Birth Essentials provides you with a foundation of robust knowledge, strategies and tips you can rely on.
- an overview of labour & birth
- what helps and what might not
- contractions & managing energy
- positions & being active
- pain management
- using your birth space
- writing your birth plan
- expectations & options
- birth partners
- being at the centre of your care
Here’s how it works:
- You can access the online guide to read and use in your own time.
- We will arrange a 90-minute 1:1 video session or phone call to go through your questions about the essentials of labour and birth.
This workshop will also give you the opportunity to:
- develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
- think about what you might need and what you can do
- know what questions to ask
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- think about how you and your birth partner can work together
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002
As an expectant or new parent, my practice is here for you every step of the way: