Labour & Birth Essentials provides you with a foundation of robust knowledge, strategies and tips you can rely on.
- an overview of labour & birth
- what helps and what might not
- contractions & managing energy
- positions & being active
- pain management
- using your birth space
- writing your birth plan
- expectations & options
- birth partners
- being at the centre of your care
You can access this workshop online and download resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002.
- As part of your effective birth preparation you can book 1:1 sessions with me to talk it though, to ask questions and to feel better equipped for birth and the arrival of your new baby.
- A range of Birth Workshops are also available.