My online weaning course has been designed to take the stress out of introducing solid food. Weaning can be a time of confusion and conflicting information so this gives you straightforward information, tips and ideas.
It is ideal for parents and grandparents with a baby from about 3-4 months old, in preparation for weaning, to about 9-10 months old, if you are in need a bit of ideas and a confidence boost.
Based on research and experience, this workshop gives you a range of information and ideas so you feel able to do what works for you and your baby.
The weaning workshop looks at:
- how you can do it – purees, mush and baby-led, plus a combination of methods
- food and meal ideas
- what can help and what you can expect
- the practical stuff – equipment, mess and keeping it safe
The workshop runs monthly – on Saturday mornings – you can also access the online information and download the weaning guide and worksheets to read and use in your own time.
As these are virtual sessions over Zoom, I can work with parents from all over the country.
The benefits of these online sessions are:
- you can be comfortable at home with your baby
- you don’t have to get dressed – and you can even turn your camera off if you want to
- you don’t have to rush and stress to get to the class
- you can meet the needs of your baby – feed, change, stand and rock
“It was a really informative session and my husband was there as well, which meant he could ask questions and we could look after our baby together.”
And if you have questions, you can complement this course with a 1:1 session with me.
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002