Positions For Labour & Birth provides you with a foundation of robust knowledge you can rely on.
This workshop looks at…
- useful positions to use in pregnancy
- different positions for labour & birth
- using a birth ball
- standing positions
- leaning positions
- sitting positions
- using the bed
- birth pool positions
- managing your energy in labour and birth
Here’s how it works:
- You can access the online workshop to read and use in your own time.
- We will arrange a 60-minute 1:1 video session or phone call to go through your questions about using positions and being active.
This workshop will also give you the opportunity to:
- develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
- think about what you might need and what you can do
- know what questions to ask
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- think about how you can work with your birth partner
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002