Positions For Labour & Birth provides you with a foundation of robust knowledge you can rely on.
This guide looks at…
- useful positions to use in pregnancy
- different positions for labour & birth
- using a birth ball
- standing positions
- leaning positions
- sitting positions
- using the bed
- birth pool positions
- managing your energy in labour and birth
You can access this guide online and download resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
- develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
- think about what you might need and what you can do
- know what questions to ask
- know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
- think about how you can work with your birth partner
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002.
As part of your effective birth preparation, these are your options:
- you can book 1:1 sessions with me to talk it though, to ask questions and to feel better equipped for birth and the arrival of your new baby
- you can complete the antenatal classes, which is a complete course for labour, birth and baby
- a range of digital birth guides are available: labour & birth essentials, labour & birth challenges, positions for labour & birth, waterbirth, using an epidural, being induced