Using A Birth Pool provides you with a foundation of robust knowledge you can rely on. This guide looks at…
- Who can use a pool
- Pain management
- Birth partners
- Labour in the pool
- Birth in the pool
- Tips for using the pool
Here’s how it works:
- You can access the online guide to read and use in your own time.
- We will arrange a 90-minute 1:1 video session or phone call to go through your questions about planning a waterbirth.
This workshop will also give you the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002.
As part of your effective birth preparation, these are your options:
- you can book 1:1 sessions with me to talk it though, to ask questions and to feel better equipped for birth and the arrival of your new baby
- you can complete the antenatal classes, which is a complete course for labour, birth and baby
- a range of digital birth guides are available: labour & birth essentials, labour & birth challenges, positions for labour & birth, waterbirth, using an epidural, being induce