Using An Epidural provides you with a foundation of robust knowledge & strategies you can rely on. This workshop looks at…
- When and how it an epidural is used
- Managing it
- Using positions on the bed
- Birth partner support
- What to be aware of
- Tips for using an epidural
You can access this workshop online and download resources to read and use at home.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own birth plan with questions and strategies
*think about what you might need and what you can do
*know what questions to ask
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
With Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth & early parenting
As an experienced antenatal teacher, I have taught antenatal classes and birth preparation sessions since 2002.
- As part of your effective birth preparation you can book 1:1 sessions with me to talk it though, to ask questions and to feel better equipped for birth and the arrival of your new baby.
- A range of Birth Workshops are also available.