This weaning guide has been designed to take the stress out of introducing solid food. Weaning can be a time of confusion and conflicting information so this gives you straightforward information, tips and ideas.
It is ideal for parents and grandparents with a baby from about 3-4 months old, in preparation for weaning, to about 9-10 months old, if you are in need a bit of ideas and a confidence boost.
Based on research and experience, this workshop gives you a range of information and ideas so you feel able to do what works for you and your baby.
The weaning guide looks at:
- how you can do it – purees, mush and baby-led, plus a combination of methods
- food and meal ideas
- what can help and what you can expect
- the practical stuff – equipment, mess and keeping it safe
Here’s how it works:
- You can access the online guide and download the weaning worksheets to read and use in your own time.
- We will arrange a 90-minute 1:1 video session or phone call to go through your questions and to make sure you feel more confident about introducing solid food.
As your 1:1 session is remote, I can work with parents from all over the country.
The benefits of these online sessions are:
- you can be comfortable at home with your baby
- you don’t have to get dressed – and you can even turn your camera off if you want to
- you don’t have to rush and stress to get to the class
- you can meet the needs of your baby – feed, change, stand and rock
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002
As an expectant or new parent, my practice is here for you every step of the way: