Weaning provides you with a foundation of reliable knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance.
- to take the stress out of introducing solid food
- baby-led weaning
- food and meal ideas
- finding what works for your baby
- giving you a confidence boost about this next step
You can access this workshop online and download resources to read and use at home
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*develop your own strategies
*think about what you might need
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have ongoing support and reassurance
*think about how you also look after yourself so you don’t get bogged down with stress or worry
Created by Janine Smith | a specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
As an experienced antenatal & postnatal practitioner, I have worked with parents since 2002
- As part of feeling better supported during the first year with your baby you can also book 1:1 sessions with me to talk it though, to ask questions and to feel better able to manage the challenges.
- A range of Postnatal Courses are also available.