Janine Smith Practice & Mother Cuppa Magazine is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Get in touch if you have any questions regarding the use of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
The information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How your personal data is used?
Your Personal Data is used to:
- provide a service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with products or services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience.
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalised information
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters, which you can unsubscribe from
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than 5 years.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Payments are processed with:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure protection to your Personal Data.
In summary – what happens to your personal data?
- With comments and messages, your email address will be saved on the website and on my email account. It will never be passed to anyone else.
- With payments: your personal data will only be used to process your order.
- With the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time
How we secure your data
I aim to keep your Personal Data safe. The website system is monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and it has a layered security system to protect all data.
I will do everything I reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur but I am not able to guarantee the security of information. However, I will notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
If you have an account, you have to keep your username and password private.
I do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. I do not target children with my products and services.
32 Newcastle Street, North Shields NE29 0DE