It’s easy to feel lost and overwhelmed with a new baby, which can leave you looking for answers.
The reality is that there is no quick fix when it comes to your baby .
Babies just have basic needs for comfort and safety and they can change daily.
As a postnatal practitioner, it is important for me to provide you with good information, support and reassurance so as you find your feet with your new baby.
4th Trimester Guide – information and reassurance for new parents
The 4th trimester is a time to heal and to get to know your baby as he gently adjusts to the world around him.
Babies are unpredictable and they can quickly become unsettled, which can leave you feeling exhausted and like you are doing something wrong.
This 4th trimester guide has been designed to give you a foundation of knowledge to normalise new baby behaviour and needs so you know more of what to expect.
With the 4th Trimester Guide: you will learn about:
- an introduction to the 4th trimester
- common questions and comments
- the impact on you as a new parent
- preparing your home for your new baby
- your new baby’s needs
- your needs as a new parent
- looking after yourself
- potential challenges
- interaction & development
- working together
- what can help you
4th Trimester Guide – with a private session you will benefit from:
- asking questions and talking through life with your new baby
- a calm, knowledgeable approach
- working with an experienced practitioner
- resources to use at home
- having the confidence to find what works for you and your baby
- access to ongoing support
There are 2 options available for you:
- The 4th trimester guide and a consultation with me
- Read and use the guide in your own time
Includes: access to the online 4th trimester guide with downloadable resources
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.
Based in the North East, I regularly work with parents from Newcastle, Northumberland, Gateshead and across Tyneside.
With digital courses and online video sessions I can now work with parents everywhere.