I love working with parents – having a baby is both brilliant and challenging, with a lot of conflicting information. My role is to listen and provide a combination of reliable information, support and reassurance to enhance your knowledge, to develop your own strategies and to boost your confidence.
With a warm welcome and a safe space for conversation and questions, these baby workshops provide you with information and reassurance based on evidence and experience.
Providing you with a foundation of reliable knowledge, coping strategies, ideas and reassurance, this workshops will focus on…
- knowledge about baby sleep – sleep cycles, your baby’s brain development, baby sleep research
- why babies can’t sleep for longer
- daytime naps
- night-time parenting
- expectations & reality
- safe sleeping
- coping with tiredness
Accompanied by a baby sleep guide to download and use at home as you need it.
April 25 | May 23 | June 20 | September 26 | October 17 | November 21
You can book your place here and then message me below with the session date you would like to attend.
This weaning workshop has been designed to take the stress out of introducing solid food. Weaning can be a time of confusion and conflicting information so this gives you straightforward information, tips and ideas.
- getting started
- how you can do it – purees, mush and baby-led, plus a combination of methods
- food and meal ideas
- what can help and what you can expect
- the practical stuff – equipment, mess and keeping it safe
Accompanied by a weaning guide to download and use at home as you need it.
March 28th | May 9th | June 6 | July 4 | September 12 | October 3 | November 7 | December 5
How do the group sessions work?
- These baby workshops take place at the Wow Centre in Newcastle – there is a small car park, free street parking and it is close to Longbenton Metro.
- I always keep group sizes small with up to 6 parents and babies so the sessions are informal and welcoming.
- My sessions are about conversation, discussion, questions and peace of mind.
- You will have access to workshop guides to use in your own time as well as a private online group for ongoing questions, support and reassurance.
“Your groups were the highlight of my week – such a safe space. Thank you!”
“It’s so nice to have an open environment to talk and ask questions.”
“You enabled me to survive and to help me be the mum I am.”
“I have valued your hugs, your listening ear, your incredible support, your honesty and your laughter.”
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting
Working with parents since 2002
GET IN TOUCH
These workshops are ideal for parents across Newcastle & Tyneside.
Just let me know if you have any questions.