Giving you a warm welcome and a safe space for conversation, questions and reassurance. After running postnatal groups for several years, my sessions are both informal and practical – you can chat, gain support and ask questions. You will benefit from reassurance and support as you adapt, adjust and meet the needs of your baby.
- Parents across Tyneside with a bump or baby can join me at The Fish Quay Hub in North Shields for a cuppa.
- This session runs weekly – just let me know if you are coming along.
- There is free parking nearby or the Hub is a 10 minute walk from North Shields Metro
- Dads are very welcome, as are grandparents.
- It’s a free session and you can buy a drink, cake or lunch to help support the Hub cafe and the brilliant work they do.
We have a small Whatsapp group for Mother Cuppa – message me below if you would like to be added to the group.
With an experienced antenatal and postnatal practitioner so you can talk about a range of issues…
your pregnancy & birth | recovery from birth | sleep & being tired | feeding | development & growth spurts | what’s normal | being a mum | loss of identity | feeling isolated | relationship changes | low mood & anxiety | how tough it can be | conflicting advice
“It’s an oasis of calm to chat, offload and get a bit of a boost.”
“This has been a godsend – it has made such a difference.”
“I always feel better after Mother Cuppa.
Having worked with parents since 2002, I am trusted to provide a balance of reliable knowledge, non-judgemental support and much needed reassurance.
My approach is to listen, to provide an experienced perspective, an opportunity to ask questions and to help you find what works for you and for your family.
I have facilitated bump and baby sessions for several years – they have always provided community and conversation as well as ongoing support and reassurance when it is needed.
Please feel free to message me here with any queries.