Pregnancy consultations give you the opportunity to ask questions, gather information and talk through decisions as well as any worries. While pregnancy can be an exciting time, some women also feel isolated, unsupported and in need of a listening ear.
At some point during your pregnancy, you may want to talk through:
- your antenatal care
- where to have your baby, including at home
- a previous birth
- the loss of a baby and the anxiety that can come with being pregnant again
- any anxieties about having a baby and the changes that can bring with it
- any worries or concerns
- low mood or anxiety
- managing stress
“It was great to be able to focus on my anxieties during my pregnancy, I felt quite isolated and I just needed the space to talk it all through and make sense of it.”
“My husband and I met with Janine to discuss having a home birth and for general advise and guidance. Janine was so knowledgeable and gave us a wide range of information and points to consider in preparation for the birth. Janine made us feel totally relaxed and at home during the session and we can’t thank her enough for her time. We have since attended postnatal sessions with Janine because she has such a wide range of support available.”
Arranging your sessions
- Your sessions will be by video call or over the phone if you prefer.
- You can use the diary below to book a single 90-minute session (£55).
- Or you can message me to organise three 1-hour sessions (£110) for ongoing information, support and reassurance.
- You can pay for your sessions here.
Working with parents since 2002