This online postnatal workshop provides essential information and reassurance for parents with a baby.
- to take the stress out of introducing solid food
- baby-led weaning
- food and meal ideas
- finding what works for your baby
- giving you a confidence boost about this next step
With resources to read and use at home.
You will benefit from working with an experienced postnatal practitioner to provide you with a range of information and options as well as the opportunity to ask questions.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to:
*ask questions and develop your own strategies
*think about what you might need
*know more about potential challenges and how to manage them
*have ongoing support and reassurance
*think about how you also look after yourself so you don’t get bogged down with stress or worry
This is how the online postnatal workshops work…
- You can pay here with Paypal or you can contact me for online banking details
- I will email across the resources for your workshops
- Sessions run over Zoom
- I will start with some information on each postnatal topic – which we can then discuss and so you can ask questions
- As these are interactive sessions, you can ask questions or write them down in the chat feature. You can let me have questions in advance or you can just listen and take it all in.
- You will also have the opportunity to ask me questions after the workshop
- All in the comfort of your own home with a cuppa.
Postnatal Workshop Series
The 4th Trimester | How Babies Work | Baby Sleep | Being A Mum | Weaning | Going Back To Work
Janine Smith | A specialist in pregnancy, birth and early parenting